Thursday, December 4, 2008

LiveFromHQ Playlist 28/11/2008

Tracks:
  • D.I.T.C. - Hard Hit
  • P Brothers - Cold World
  • D.I.T.C. - Mad Live
  • D.I.T.C. - Air Y'all
  • P Brothers - Late Night
  • D.I.T.C. - Shine My Way
  • Diamond D - U Can't Be Me
  • D.I.T.C. - Experience
  • D.I.T.C. - Boys Is Doin' It
  • D.I.T.C. - Time Travel
  • D.I.T.C. - Insomnia
  • D.I.T.C. - Day One
  • Showbiz & AG - Fat Pockets (Remix)
  • D.I.T.C. - Internationally Known
  • Showbiz & AG - Still Diggin'
  • Lord Finesse & DJ Mike Smooth - Baby You Nasty (Remix)
  • Lord Finesse - Yes You May (Remix)
  • OC - Time's Up
  • D.I.T.C. - The Enemy
  • D.I.T.C. - Got Da Flavor
  • D.I.T.C. - Way Of Life
  • Showbiz & AG - Hold Ya Head
  • Showbiz & AG - Drop It Heavy
  • Showbiz & AG - Full Scale
  • D.I.T.C. - Thick
  • Lord Finesse - Slave To My Soundwave
  • Showbiz & AG - Next Level (NY Tyme Remix)

Guests: Lord Finesse, OC, Diamond D, D-Flow and Money Boss Players