Wednesday, February 11, 2009

DJ Premier - 5 Deadly Venoms of Brooklyn 1997

It's very strange that it's very quiet around DJ Premier while his label is going to release a major album for a legendary artist "Tha Blaqprint"... So I decided to upload a new mixtape, this one is also more then ten years old. He didn't do the full mixtape, it's a mixtape where 5 DJ's mixed there part. I will only share Premo's part, other DJ's where: P.F. Cuttin', Mister Cee, Tony Touch and Evil Dee. I noticed Preem is the only DJ who mixed old skool on this tape, like the OST of "Wild Style" wich I still spin. I hope you like it, not so easy to find nowadays! Here you have the tracklist:
  1. Grandwizard Theodore & Kenny-Kev Rockwell - Military Cut (1982)
  2. Busy Bee vs Kool Moe Dee - Live at The Harlem World (1981)
  3. Double Trouble - Live At The Amphitheater L.E.S. (1982)
  4. Cold Crush - It's Us (Live 1982)
  5. T La Rock - It's Yours (1984)
  6. LL Cool J - I Need A Beat (Jazzy Mix 1984)
  7. Malcolm McLaren & World Famous Supreme Team - Buffalo Gals (1983)
  8. MC Lyte - I Cram To Understand (1986)
  9. Divine Force Crew - Holy War (1987)
  10. DJ Premier - Ending Interlude
DJ Premier Mix on 5 Deadly Venoms of Brooklyn