Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Billy Danze wants DJ Premier on his debut album

Billy Danze of M.O.P. works on a debut album. While the other half of M.O.P. Lil Fame already has a lot of work as a solo artist, Billy Danze is getting ready for his debut album as a solo artist. Danze, who has released several solo tracks online, is much closer to the release of his own solo project, he says.

“It’s been working, I been getting a lot of good feedback,” he explains. “I got Alchemist on the production, Lil Fame, my man Tommy T. DJ Premier’s gonna slide me some shit in a minute. It ain’t all the way done yet, I’m about halfway done, working on all the features."

Source: AllHipHop

And Lil Fame of M.O.P. also confirmed that DJ Premier will be actually on their upcoming album (out 14th of september).

Also, expect a list of producers set to impress many M.O.P. fans, including work from DJ Premier. Probably with one track.

"We got Statik Selektah. We got me, I'm doing some production. We got DR Period. We also got DJ Premier." Of Premier, he added that it was a wonderful experience to link back up with the fellow New York vet. "It's beautiful, man. We tried to get some more from him but we didn't have time."

Source: HipHopDX