Saturday, July 11, 2009

R.I.P. Michael Jackson Tribute Mix Tracklist

Tracks:
  1. Paul Mooney - Michael Jackson Ecerpt
  2. Jackson 5 - Darling Dear
  3. Jackson 5 - 2,4,6,8
  4. Jackson 5 - Great To Be Here
  5. Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
  6. Jackson 5 - Feelin' Alright
  7. Jackson 5 - I Wanna Be Where You Are
  8. The Jacksons - Show You The Way
  9. Jackson 5 - We've Got A Good Thing Going
  10. The Jacksons - Heartbreak Hotel
  11. Jackson 5 - Walk On By (Intro Live)
  12. Jackson 5 - I Don't Know Why I Love You
  13. Jackson 5 - Dacing Machine
  14. The Jacksons - Your Ways
  15. Jackson 5 - Who's Loving You
  16. Jackson 5 - ABC
  17. Jackson 5 - Sugar Daddy
  18. The Jacksons - Enjoy Yourself
  19. Jackson 5 - I Am Love
  20. Jackson 5 - The Love You Save
  21. The Jacksons - Blame It On The Boogie
  22. Jackson 5 - 2300 Jackson Street
Wow, this legendary mix is outta control. Already downloaded 89300 times on zshare alone, posted on major hip hop sites and even non hip hop! If you still didn't hear it, go and download it yourself here. And Premier is going to make a new mix that is free to download in the short future he said last night... R.I.P. MJ!